24 Jun Telemedicine for patients abroad
Due to the COVID-19 contingency, telemedicine has played a very important role and has allowed people to continue treating their illnesses from the safety and tranquility of their home.
This new platform, which is here to stay, allows patients or people who are abroad to access a consultation with our leading specialists.
MEDS Clinic is characterized by being leaders in Sports Medicine for more than 28 years and today it has more than 30 medical specialties, within five medical centers and MEDS La Dehesa Clinic, which has 45 hospital beds, ICU, in addition to a Trauma Emergency Center, among other services.
What is Telemedicine?
It is a service where a medical consultation is made through a video call with one of our specialists, providing quality and timely care, ensuring our patients the highest standards of security and privacy of their information.
We have available the following specialties:
– Occupational Therapy
– Pain Medicine
– Sports medicine
– Digestive Surgery
– Internal Medicine
To access Telemedicine:
– Go to the MEDS Online button on our website.
– Choose specialty and doctor to reserve time.
– Enter your personal data medical insurance, email, telephone, full name) to generate the reservation.
– Once the reservation is confirmed, the payment must be made following the steps that will be provided for it through an email.
– Once the payment stage is completed, an email will be sent with the respective link to access the virtual meeting at the agreed time and day.
– If required, prescriptions (except withheld) and medical orders, which comply with the same established technical standards, can be issued and attached in the same video conference or subsequently sent by mail.
For more information we invite you to review our Telemedicine page, MEDS Online